ICAZA, GONZALEZ-RUIZ & ALEMAN has one of the leading litigation practices, formed by highly specialized partners, associates, and support personnel with vast experience in the area.
We understand the importance of disputes and our client’s personal and business needs. Therefore, we offer customized service and constant communication with our clients during our commitment.
Our multilingual personnel works closely with the client to identify all the points of interest, select the most favorable actions, and deliver a high-quality, efficient service. We ensure to take the best course of action to achieve the desired result.
Accustomed to handling complex cases, our attorneys are highly qualified and comply with strict annual updating programs. Our experience covers all legal fields, some of which are:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation | Carlos E. Villalobos or Marisol T. Ellis.
- Intellectual Property Litigation | Gabriela Tejada de Britton
- National and International Arbitration | Marisol T. Ellis
- Maritime Litigation | Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Joel R. Medina
- Labor Litigation | Joaquín A. Díaz S., Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Javier Vallarino
- Administrative Proceedings | Alexis V. Herrera Jr., Marisol T. Ellis or Carlos E. Villalobos
- Family Proceedings | Marisol T. Ellis
- Tax Litigation | Marisol T. Ellis
- Consumer Protection and Defense of the Competition Proceedings | Marisol T. Ellis or Carlos E. Villalobos
Gabriela Tejada de Britton
Joel R. Medina
Albany Broce Pineda
Javier José Vallarino
Moisés Iván Rivera
Alexis Herrera Jr.