Ricardo Ceballos joined Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán as an Associate in 2018. He has eight years of experience in Real Estate Law, including Civil Law and Horizontal Property, Construction Law, Administrative Law, Corporate Law and Contracts.
He has advised several consortiums in contractual, administrative and corporate matters.
Ricardo is currently an active member of the National Bar Association.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, 2004
- Effective Management Skills, intensive course. Denver, Colorado, USA. 2009
- Post-graduate Degree in Higher Level Management, Universidad Latina de Panama, 2012
- License Certificate: 2004
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Associate since July 2018 / Paralegal (2015 – 2018)
- Independent Attorney (2014 – 2015)
- Gomez, Giraldo & Asociados, Paralegal (2013 – 2014)
- CMS Panama, General Manager (2006 -2012)
- Legal Assistant in recognized Panama Law Firms (Jimenez, Molino y Moreno, Benedetti & Benedetti) and in Public Entities, 2005
- Panama Bar Association
Ricardo enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, and reading law books in his free time.