Born in the Republic of Panama on November 27th, 1938.
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Tennis, horseback riding, and fishing.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, University of Panama, (1959).
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, Villanova University, Pennsylvania; USA, (1959).
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University School of Law, Louisiana, USA, (1962).
- License Certificate: 1963
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Partner since 1963.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the University of Panama. (1966–1968).
- Panama Bar Association; the Panama-South Rotary Club, founding member (1971)
- Panama’s Yacht and Fishing Club.
- Author of the article “The Law of the Flag, Admiralty”, published by the Law Review of the University of Tulane.