Born in the Republic of Panama, February 5th, 1988.
Spanish, English, French and Italian.
Yoga, healthy cooking and traveling.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Law and Political Science, Universidad de Panamá, (2016).
- Juris Doctor, American Washington College of Law, USA, (2013).
- Bachelor of Arts and Science with a major in History and Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia, USA, (2010).
- License Certificate: 2016.
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2014.
- ICAZA TRUST COPORATION
- General Manager since 2015.
- Deloitte Panamá
- Tax Intern, (2012).
- The Nature Conservancy
- Legal Intern, (2012).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama
- Law Clerk, (2011).
- Panama Bar Association.
- American Chamber of Commerce of Panama (AMCHAM).
- STEP (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).