Born in the Republic of Panama, December 13, 1966.
Joaquín A. Díaz S.
Areas of Practice:Labor Law; Company Formation and Management; Corporate Law; Contracts; Panama Private Interest Foundations; Migration and Naturalization.
Spanish and English
Hobbies and Activities
Biking, deep sea fishing and boating.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and General Management, Boston College, Massachusetts (1988).
- Juris Doctor, Inter-American University of Puerto Rico, School of Law, Puerto Rico, (1991). Thesis: “Propiedad Intelectual y Sociedad de Gananciales”.
- License Certificate: 1992
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Partner since 1991.
- Member of the Arbitrators list of the Panama Canal, for labor disputes under arbitration.
- Panama Bar Association.
- German Chamber of Commerce of Panama.