Born in the Republic of Panama on November 12th , 1969
Spanish, English and basic Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panamá, Sigma Lambda, Republic of Panama, (1993).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Corporate & Commercial Law, University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, Barbados (2008).
- License Certificate: 1995
- Other Designations: TEP, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners; CAMS, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Authorized Public Translator (Professional Spanish English and vice-versa).
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Compliance Officer since 2013
- RBC Wealth Management, Barbados.
- Senior Trust Officer/Trust Manager, (2007 – 2013).
- RBTT Trust Corporation, Barbados.
- Senior Trust Officer/Compliance Officer, (2005 – 2007).
- KPMG, Barbados.
- Manager Corporate Services, (2004 – 2005).
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán (BVI) Trust Ltd, British Virgin Islands
- Managing Attorney, (1997 – 2002).
- Panama Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP, Barbados Chapter 2009 – 2013, Panama Chapter, currently)
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), US
- Panama Compliance Officers Association