Born in the Republic of Panama, July 29, 1985.
Liz Carolina Barahona
Deputy Manager - Icaza (BVI) Trust Limited
Areas of Pratice:Corporate Law and Trust Services
Phone:+1 (284) 494-5959
Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian.
Traveling, yoga, crypto, and virtual assets enthusiast.
- Co-Founder of BVI Hands Free in 2020, a networking of volunteers residing in the British Virgin Islands.
- Member of the BVI PAW Association (Promoting Animal Welfare)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Law and Management (Honor) in Business Law, INIDEM Business Law School, City of Knowledge, Panama, 2014.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, 2010.
- License Certificate: 2010
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN (BVI) TRUST LIMITED
- Deputy Manager since January 2016.
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Corporate Lawyer (2014 – 2015).
- Corporate Senior Officer / Junior Lawyer (2011 – 2014).
- Panamerican University / American University – Assistant Professor of Roman Law and Political Science (2012 – 2013).
- Firm Solutions Panama, Human Resources Recruiter (2010- 2011).
- Panamerican University, Legal Assistant to the Legal Aid office (2006 – 2008).
- Panama Bar Association
- Promoted and elected as Chairwoman of the BVI Association of Registered Agents (2021-2022 term)
- Education Chair of the BVI Association of Registered Agents (2019-2020 term)
- Student Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Blockchain Intelligence Group, Certificate in Intro to Cryptocurrencies, Verification, Risk, Reporting and Compliance, 2021.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and CLTI Qualification – STEP Advanced Certificate in Trust Creation: Law and Practice, 2020.
- University of Pennsylvania (Online Certification), Greek and Roman Mythology, 2020.
- British Virgin Islands Financial Service Commission, Industry Master Course in Compliance, 2019.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and CLTI Qualification, STEP Certificate in International Trust Management, 2015.
- ESADE Business School, Specialization in Corporate Law and Finance Law, Barcelona, Spain, 2014.
- Panamerican University, Advanced Studies Program in Higher Education Teaching, Panama, 2012.
- Panamerican University, Advanced Studies Program in Adversarial System in Criminal Proceedings, Panama, 2011.