Born in the Republic of Panama, January 14th, 1992
Magdalena E. Arias P.
Areas of Practice:Corporate Law, Contracts, Banking and Securities Law, Real Estate and Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Maritime Law, Consumer rights.
Spanish and English.
Dance Teacher’s Asistant and dancer (Ballet, Jazz and Tap)
- Bachelor of Law degree in Law and Political Science, Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, Magna Cum Laude, Panama (2014).
- Certificate in Accounting, Universidad Latina de Panama, (2015).
- Wharton Business and Law Certificate, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, (2016).
- Master of Laws (LLM), University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, PA, USA, (2016).
- License Certificate: 2015
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since June 2019.
- Tapia Linares & Alfaro, Panama
- Intern (2012 – 2014)
- Assistant Lawyer, (January 2015 – July 2015).
- Associate (July 2016 – May 2019).