Associate Attorney at Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán since 2014, specializing in Immigration Law and Horizontal Property Regime. Ayleen has more than fifteen years of experience in immigration procedures, naturalization, and work permits.
She has advised local and multinational companies and consortiums with important contracts with the State concerning their foreign personnel.
Ayleen is currently a member of the National Bar Association, where he actively participates in the Immigration Law Commission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, (2012).
- Master’s Degree in Commercial Law, Universidad Interamericana de Panama, (2013).
- License Certificate: 2012
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate lawyer since 2014
- Lawyer (2013)
- Administrator of the Immigration Department (2007 – 2012).
- Morgan & Morgan, Paralegal, (2007).
- Arias, Alemán & Mora, Paralegal, (2006 – 2007).
- Panama Bar Association.
Ayleen enjoys swimming and cooking in her spare time.