Adolfo González-Ruiz has been an Associate Attorney at Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán since 2017, specializing in Corporate Law, Public Contracting, and Data Protection.
He has been part of the team in charge of important project financing transactions and has spoken at virtual events for Cámara del Pacífico, PromPerú and ProColombia, presenting topics such as Investments in Panama and Public Contracting.
Adolfo is a member of the Panamanian Bar Association and the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), where he participates in the Trade and Investment Committee.
In 2021, he was recognized by the Panama Bar Association for his extraordinary work on behalf of the Panamanian legal profession.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, Panama, (2016).
- Master of Laws (LLM), Loyola University New Orleans Law School, U.S.A., (2016).
- Specialization in Law, Contracts and Damages, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, (2017).
- Master of Taxation and Fiscal Policy, Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado (UNESCPA), Panama, (anticipated completion, 2021).
- License Certificate: 2016
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2017
- De Obaldía & García de Paredes
- Legal Assistant, (2014-2015)
- Tejada Lawyers
- Legal Assistant, (2012)
- Citi Bank
- Legal Intern, (2010)
- Panama Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Member of the Committee of Trade and Investment.
- Panamanian Debate Association (ASPADE)
In his free time, Adolfo enjoys cooking and playing padel.