Born in the Republic of Panama on June 16th, 1992.
Spanish and English.
Sports in general and cooking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, Panama, (2016).
- Master of Laws (LLM), Loyola University New Orleans Law School, U.S.A., (2016).
- Specialization in Law, Contracts and Damages, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, (2017).
- License Certificate: 2016
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2017
- De Obaldía & García de Paredes
- Legal Assistant, (2014-2015)
- Tejada Lawyers
- Legal Assistant, (2012)
- Citi Bank
- Legal Intern, (2010)
- Panama Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Member of the Committee of Trade and Investment.