Born in the Republic of Panama, November 14th, 1979
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Photography, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing and Reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT), (2009). Thesis: “The Voting Trust in Panama Corporations and the Anglo-Saxon Voting Trust”.
- Specialization Course in Civil Law, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, (2009).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), with a specialization in Strategic Business Management, ADEN Business School , (2018).
License Certificate: 2009
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate, since 2009.
- Legal Assistant (2004 – 2008).
- Panama Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI)
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), member of the Committees of Environmental, Information and Communication Technology Services, and Trade and Investment.
- In addition, Mr. González-Ruiz is a member of INTA´s Unfair Competition Committee, where he also participates in the Policy Development Sub-Committee.