Born in the Republic of Panama, November 14th, 1979
Fernando González- Ruiz M.
Areas of Practice:Intellectual Property, Corporate Law, Company Formation and Management, Contracts, Panama Private Interest Foundations, Civil and Criminal Litigation in Intellectual Property including Copyright
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Photography, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing and Reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT), (2009). Thesis: “The Voting Trust in Panama Corporations and the Anglo-Saxon Voting Trust”.
- Specialization Course in Civil Law, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, (2009).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), with a specialization in Strategic Business Management, ADEN Business School , (2018).
License Certificate: 2009
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate, since 2009.
- Legal Assistant (2004 – 2008).
- Panama Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI)
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), member of the Committees of Environmental, Information and Communication Technology Services, and Trade and Investment.
- In addition, Mr. González-Ruiz is a member of INTA´s Unfair Competition Committee, where he also participates in the Policy Development Sub-Committee.