Born in the Republic of Panama on November 12th, 1948.
Spanish, English and French.
Hobbies and Activities
Photography, baseball and bullfighting.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, University of Panama, 1975. Thesis: “Organization of a Panama Corporation” (Publication recommended by the grading jury).
- License Certificate: 1975
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Partner, since 1987.
- He participated in the discussion and drafting of a Draft of Bill by which, the rules of the Judicial Code oral proceedings, judgments concerning Industrial Property were submitted to discussion, and provisions of said Code were modified.
- He participated in the drafting and discussion of a Draft of Bill on Industrial Property, which was approved by the Legislature Assembly (Law 35 of May 10th, 1996).
- Panama Bar Association and Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI).
Awards and Recognitions
- IFLR 1000 (Financial and Corporate Law).