Born in the Republic of Panama, July 25 th, 1982.
Luis Arturo Martínez
Deputy Manager of Icaza Trust Corporation
Area of Practice:Panamá Trusts and Trust Services
Spanish and English.
Horse riding, cattle rising and hiking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa María La Antigua, (2005).
- Master in Corporate Law, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain, (2006).
- Postgraduate Degree in Fiduciary Training, Instituto Bancario Internacional, (2015).
- Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering (Panama) issued by CLT International Ltd, Londres and The University of Manchester, (2018).
- License Certificate: 2005
- ICAZA TRUST CORPORATION
- Lawyer since 2015.
- Overseas Management Company, Inc.
- Director Service Manager (2011 – 2015)
- Blue Diamond Realty Inc.
- Legal Manager of the Legal Department (2008 – 2011)
- Ballard & Ballard
- Legal Assistant (2001 – 2004)
- He participated in the review of the Financial Action Group (GAFI) in Panama (2016).
- Panama Bar Association
- Panamanian Association of Business Executives (APEDE, for its acronym in Spanish)
- Member and legal adviser ad honorem of Asociación Nacional de Ganaderos
- Member and legal adviser ad honorem of Club de Leones del Istmo