Born in the Republic of Panama, August 11th, 1987
Mariano J. Oteiza Díaz
Areas of Practice:Administrative Law, Company Formation and Management, Contracts, Corporate Law, Panama Private Interest Foundations
Spanish and English.
Sports in general.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Science, Universidad Santa María La Antigua, Summa Cum Laude, (2010).
- Master in Law with emphasis in Corporate Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, U.S.A., (2011).
- Post Graduate Specialization in Taxation, Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado (UNESCPA), Panama, 2012.
- License Certificate: 2010
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁNALEMÁN
- Associate since 2011. – Legal assistant (2006 – 2010)
- Panama Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), member of the Committees of Legislation and Taxation, and Trade and Investment