Born in the Republic of Panama, January 11, 1970.
Spanish and English.
Walking and listening to music.
- Master in Business Law, Swiss Business School, Zurich, Switzerland, 2012.
- Master in Business Law, ADEN Business School, 2011.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, specialization on International Trade, Universidad Interamericana de Panama, (degree to be conferred).
- XX Postgraduate-specialization in Casualty Law, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, 2007.
- Master in Commercial Law, 2004, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología.
- Postgraduate studies in Public Law, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología, 2004.
- Postgraduate studies in Advanced Teaching, Universidad de Panama, 2000.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, 1995 University of Panama.
- License Certificate: 1995
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Associate, since 2004.
- TRICOM PANAMA, S.A., Head of the Legal Department, (2002 – 2004).
- Sucre, Arias & Reyes, Lawyer – Litigation Department (2001 – 2002).
- Márquez & Preciado, Lawyer – Litigation Department (1996 – 2001). Judicial Branch
- Assistant to the Judge, Chief Clerk and Writing Clerk, 1990 – 1991.
- Banco Suramericano de Desarrollo, S.A., Legal Assistant, (1990 – 1991).
- Panama Bar Association
- Latin American Arbitration Association (ALARB)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – Panama Chapter, member of the Arbitration Committee
- Club Español de Arbitraje – Panama Chapter
- Teacher Assistant of Procedural Law, School of Law and Political Sciences, University of Panama, 1998-1999.
- Professor of Universal Proceedings and Banking Law, School of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Latina de Panamá, 2005.
- Teacher Assistant of Private International Law, School of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad del Istmo, 2000 – 2006.
Other Relevant Studies
- Seminar on “International Trade Arbitration in Latin America: The ICC Perspective”. International Chamber of Commerce. Miami, November 2012.
- Advanced Studies Certificate on Constitutional Procedural Law Guarantee Institutions. Universidad Latina de Panamá, Panama, July to October, 2012.
- Congress of International Arbitration “Arbitration and Conflict Resolutions of Large Infrastructure Projects”. ICC International Arbitration Court, Panama, August 2012.
- Seminar “Negotiation and Conflict Resolutions”. University of Louisville, Panama, June 2012.
- Advanced Studies Certificate on International Trade Arbitration. Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota, July 2012.
- Seminar “Election of the Arbitrator and his Impact on Deliberations”. ICC Panama, September 2011.
- “ITA-CeCAP Workshop for America 2011 y 1st Forum for the Americas”. Conciliation and Arbitration Center of Panama, April 2011.
- II Congress on International Arbitration: “A Comprehensive View”. Chamber of Commerce of Costa Rica, February 2011.
- Seminar “10 years of the Arbitration Law in Panama”. ICC Panama, January 2010.
- “ICC Meeting for Young Arbitrators: Confidentiality in International Arbitration: A Myth?”. Miami, ICC, November 2009.
- Conference "Common Problems in International Arbitration, from the perspective of an arbitrator and attorney. Conciliation and Arbitration Center of Panama, July 2009.
- Advanced Studies Certificate in International Tax Planning. Stetson University, Florida, April 2009.
- Seminar “International Tax Planning” Aden Business School, Universidad de Alta Dirección, November 2008.
- Business Law Seminar. Aden Business School, Universidad de Alta Dirección, August 2008.
- International Congress of Arbitration: Impact of International Arbitration Development in Latin America. Recent experiences. ICC Panama, September 2008.
- International Arbitration Seminar “Complexities of the Arbitration Procedure”. ICC Panama, April 2008.
- Advanced Studies Certificate in “Business Law”. University of San Francisco, California, December 2007.
- Conference “Update in Arbitration, Complexities of the Remedy of Annulment”. Conflict Resolution Center, Panama, October 2007.
- “Importance of the Alternative Conflict Resolution Methods in Business and Arbitration and its impact in the financial environment of Panama”. CPA Association and Mediation, Negotiation and Arbitration Center, August 2007.
- Update Course in International Trade Arbitration. Conciliation and Arbitration Center of Panama, June 2006.