Born in the Republic of Panama on November 12th, 1948.
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, University Santa Maria La Antigua, Panama, (1983). Thesis: “Panamanian Maritime Courts and Procedures”.
- Associate of Science, Sacred Heart Junior College, North Carolina, USA, (1967).
- License Certificate: 1983
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Partner since 1993 – Associate (1983 – 1993).
- Panama Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of Panama and its Secretary thereof (1990 – 1992)
- “Panamanian Maritime Procedures Law”, (La Antigua Magazine, 1983).