Born in the Republic of Panama on July 18th, 1980.
Ricardo Alberto Ceballos G.
Areas of Practices:Real Estate Law: including Civil Law and Horizontal Property Law; Construction Law; Administrative Law, Corporate Law, Contracts Drafting.
Spanish and English.
Soccer and reading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, 2004
- Effective Management Skills, intensive course. Denver, Colorado, USA. 2009
- Post-graduate Degree in Higher Level Management, Universidad Latina de Panama, 2012
- License Certificate: 2004
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Associate since July 2018 / Paralegal (2015 – 2018)
- Independent Attorney (2014 – 2015)
- Gomez, Giraldo & Asociados, Paralegal (2013 – 2014)
- CMS Panama, General Manager (2006 -2012)
- Legal Assistant in recognized Panama Law Firms (Jimenez, Molino y Moreno, Benedetti & Benedetti) and in Public Entities, 2005
- Panama Bar Association