Born in the Republic of Panama on October 25th, 1974.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, (1999). Thesis “The Directorate of Patrimonial Responsibility and Court of Accounts”.
- Master of Laws, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA, Fullbright Scholar and Ford McArthur-Hewlett Foundation Scholar, 2001.
- Diploma in International Trust Management, STEP, (2006).
- Specialist in Anti-Money Laundry, ACAMS (2009).
- International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance (ICA, 2017).
- License Certificate: 1999
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2012 – Managing Director of the Corporate Department.
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán (BVI)
- Managing Director (2002-2012).
- Panama Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- BVI Registered Agents Association
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists