Our firm regularly represents clients in their dealings with the State and its numerous agencies, including Municipal Authorities, Ministries, Public Services Regulator and Banking and Securities Superintendences.
We assist our clients towards this increasingly complex area, as we are in close contact with the legal and regulatory developments, which allow us to handle the obtainment of licenses and permits, registrations, certificates, inscriptions and concessions, having the capacity to collect, copy, translate and certify original documents, file applications, produce and register documentation and follow up the progress of our clients cases.
Our services, among others, include the following:
- Public Biddings
- Commercial and Industrial Registrations
- Intellectual Property Registrations
- Fishing Licenses
- Health and Safety Certificates
- Public Contracting
- Professional Licenses for the practice of regulated professions
- Registrations with the Public Registry and Electoral Tribunal and its agencies
- Social Security issues
- Regulating Board for Games and Gambling
In addition, our firm also provides support to clients that are establishing and/or operating Financial Institutions and Investment Consultancies, together with our Finance and Banking Department and our Capital Markets team.