Born in the Republic of Panama on October 17th, 1939.
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Writing and reading.
- Bachelor Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, (1966). Thesis: “Disolución y Liquidación de Sociedades Mercantiles” (“Dissolution and Winding Up of Mercantile Corporations” published by Universidad de Panamá, (1969). Award to the best graduation thesis, (1966).
- License Certificate: 1966
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Partner since 1979.
- Member of the Department of Juridical Research at the University of Panama Law School, (1967 – 1970).
- He participated ad-honorem in several study sessions and commissions and sub-commissions, in the elaboration of the present Judicial Code and in the Study Sessions and Preparation of the Decree whereby the microfilm procedure of the Public Registry is regulated.
- Member of the Cabinet Legal Research team of the School of Law and Political Sciences of the University of Panama, which at the request of the Organization of American States drafted the work: “A statement of the laws of Panama in matters affecting business”, (1967).
- Responsible for the drafting of the second part, Volume 1 of the Chronological and Analytical Index of Panamanian Law, published by the University of Panama, 1966 – 1967.
- Banco Nacional de Panama, Legal Counsel, (1966 – 1967).
- Member of the Examining Board of the International Bidding for the election of the Panamanian State legal advisors in the negotiation of the external debt. Appointed as private sector representative by the Minister of Finance.
- Panama Bar Association.
- Kiwanis Club – Panama Chapter.