Born in the Republic of Panama on December 20th, 1984.
Spanish and English.
Spend time with the family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Science, Universidad de Panamá, Thesis: “Jurisprudence analysis of de facto separation grounds for more than two years, even if they still live in the same house”, (2009).
- Master’s Degree in Comercial Law, Universidad Interamericana de Panamá, (2011).
- Postgraduate in Higher Education, Universidad Interamericana de Panamá, (2012).
- Postgraduate Degree in Registry Law, Universidad Latina de Panamá, (2012).
- License Certificate: 2009
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2019
- Director of the Department of Notary, Public Registration and Legalizations, (2011 – 2019).
- Head of the Department of Legal Investigation, (2009 – 2011).
- Legal assistant in Maritime Law, (2007 – 2009).
- Professor of Commercial Law I and II, Obligations and Contracts, Universidad Americana (UAM).
- Professor of Notarial and Registral Law, Commercial Law I, Universidad Interamericana de Panamá (UIP).
- Panama Bar Association