Born in the Republic of Panama, January 22nd, 1986
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Cooking, play soccer, play baseball
- Master of Law (LL.M.), Northwestern University, School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, USA. (2009).
- Bachelor Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Santa Maria La Antigua University, Cum Laude. Panama, (2007).
- Postgraduate in Public Procurement, Santa Maria La Antigua University, (2018).
- Tax Diploma, Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado (UNESCPA), Panama,(2012).
- License Certificate: 2008
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Partner since January, 2019
- Associate Attorney since 2009
- Legal Assistant: Intellectual Property; Corporate Law; Litigation (2004 – 2007)
- Panama Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) – Member of the Board of Directors
- Member of the Panamanian Association of Intellectual Property Law (APADEPI)
- Member of the Women’s Corporate Directors (WCD)