Born in the Republic of Panama, September 10th, 1959.
Michelle O. de de la Guardia
Areas of Practice:Administrative Law, Banking Law & Finance, Capital Market, Corporate, Law Insurance and Re-Insurance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Panama Private Interest Foundations, Panama Trusts, Trust Services.
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities
Mountain biking and sports.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Science, University Santa Maria La Antigua, Panama (Cum Laude, 1983). Thesis: “The Nationality of Corporations under Panamanian Law and in Comparative Law” (publication recommended by the grading jury).
- License Certificate: 1983
- ICAZA, GONZALEZ-RUIZ & ALEMAN, since 1983, partner of the firm since 1993.
- Since 1991 has been legal counsel to multiple companies in the structuring and issuance of public offering of securities.
- Panama Bar Association
- Trustee of a Foundation for the promotion of Women. Women Corporate Directors, founding member of the Panamanian Chapter.
Awards and Recognition
- Who´s Who Legal (Banking – Panama Chapter).