Born in March 20th, 1981 in the Republic of Panama.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología (ULACIT), Panama, (2010).
- Seminar of Corporate Law and Finances, INIDEM Business Law School, (2011).
- Intensive Course “How the vessel chartering agreements and cargo transportation are negotiated under bills of lading?”, Panama (2015).
- Seminar of Maritime Law, Tulane Maritime Center (2017).
- Seminar: Substantive, Procedural and Technical Aspects of the Maritime Jurisdiction, Instituto Superior de Judicatura de Panamá, Doctor César Augusto Quintero Correa (2018).
- License Certificate: 2010
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN, Associate since 2013.
- Panama Bar Association